Professional B-boy coach for over 4 years to spread the core values of Hip Hop to the new generation.
I help people learn the fundamentals of Breakin through tailored self-expression.
As a B-boy for over 9 years, I've entered local competitions in Hong Kong, invited as a guest battler, and taught in international and local schools across Hong Kong. As an ethnic minority in Hong Kong, I noticed there is a lack of English-speaking lessons within the Hong Kong street dance community. I strive to create learning opportunities for English-speaking individuals in Hong Kong who are interested in the art of Breakin.
My mission is to promote the true positive values of Breakin by exploring how to take every step and make it your own. I simply provide the tools for my students to discover their true original potential through the art of Breakin.
- Zone Up Style 18 Districts Crew Battle: Top 4 (2022)
- Break Mission Community Jam: Battle Guest (2021)
- Break Night 193: Exhibition Battle Solo Guest (2019)
- Joint University Battle Session: Top 4 (2019)
- Break Mission Community Jam: Top 4 (2018)
- Freestyle Session World Final Hong Kong Qualifier: Top 16 (2016)
- 52nd Hong Kong Dance Festival: Highly Commended Award
- Red Hot the Prince 4on4 Battle: 1st Runner Up (2015)
- High Schoolers Hip Hop Asia Championships: Top 16 (2015)
- RCHK Dance Without Borders: 1st Place / Audience Favorite (2014)
- HKIS Maxed Out Dance Competition: 1st Place (2013)
- Sha Tin College Nova Dance Competition: 1st Place / Audience Favorite (2013)
Here are some of my students representing Hong Kong in a National Hip Hop Competition.
$500HKD / HR
$400HKD / HR
- Group Lessons (2-8 students)
- Learn the fundamentals of Breakin
- Perfect for absolute beginners.
- A fun way to do cardio and build endurance.
- Suitable for 7-16 years olds.